HubPages

Monday, 25 February 2013

Disclaimer

I AM ME, I AM FREE
I declare my independence as a sovereign human being. I do not consent to be governed, I commit no crime as I harm no other, I do not subscribe to labels or dogmatic ideologies, I treat everybody as a brother or sister.
I am a sovereign human being. It is my right to communicate and express myself and communicate my views.

And as the free human being that I am, I am upset when some people try to insinuate that I have to lawfully obey a set of guidelines.

What I choose to post and share via this blog or youtube is not aim at offending anyone. I use these platforms to share information and to speak about my personal choices.

I am not advising or telling you what to do
As the amazing and powerful spiritual being that you are
Please be aware when making your own choices in life