HubPages

Saturday, 29 August 2015

Hepatitis B Vaccine



Hepatitis B FACTS
Approximately 0.376% of the United States population is infected with Hepatitis B. Most show no symptoms.
Hepatitis B IS NOT spread by sharing eating utensils, kissing, breastfeeding, hugging, holding hands, coughing or sneezing.
Once you recover from Hepatitis B, you develop antibodies that protect you for LIFE and you will never contract Hepatitis B again.
0.00094% of the United States population die from Hepatitis B related complications yearly. (you are 433 times more likely to die in a car crash)
Hepatitis B is mainly spread through sex with an infected partner and by sharing needles with an infected person.
The likelihood of Hepatitis B becoming chronic depends on age, 90% chance if infected as an infant, this drops to 6-10% by age 5.

Hepatitis B Vaccine FACTS
TOXI INGREDIENTS such as amorphous aluminum hydoxphosphate sulfate and formaldehydel
ADVERSE REACTIONS include but are not limited to: vertigo, anaphylaxis reactions, apnea, seizures, encephalitis, Gillian-Barre syndrome, auto immune diseases and many more.
Hepatitis B vaccine is UNNECESSARY, in 1981 the vaccine was introduced, at this time there were less than 500 deaths per year from HepB. By 1991 the vaccine was added to the schedule, by this time the yearly deaths double and stayed that way for many years.
Randomized placebo controlled double-blind studies have NEVER been conducted. Harmful adjuvants like ALUMINUM or a earlier vaccine are used in lieu of a placebo.
If you child gets injured or killed via vaccine, NO ONE can or will be held accountable, not the doctor who administered the vaccine or the vaccine manufacturer. They are legally immune from any fault.
The Hepatitis B Vaccine has not been evaluated for tis CARNINOGENIC or MUTAGENIC potential, or its potential to impair fertility.