HubPages

Friday, 22 April 2016

Being Mum

My first favourite to list in Mum's Favourites blog is: Being Mum.

And since you are reading this blog is because being a mum or dad is your favourite too.

As the excitement of being a first time mum built up, the plan was to start blogging from the birth of my baby and share this magical journey from the start ... my baby is 3 months old this week, and tah dah!!! Here I am writing my first post. 

Anyway, in retrospect I wish I had started blogging from the beginning of my pregnancy.

As being a parent is a new experience for me, I have spent hours online searching for everything baby and pregnancy related, from what to expect when you are expecting, to what products are save for pregnancy, breastfeeding and your little bundle of joy.

And I am loving every second of it! It's exciting!

But I am not here to advise you, I am sharing my tips and experiences, and I want to invite you do share yours too. So please tell me about topics that are important for you as a parent, share your tips and personal experiences:

These are some of the content I am suggesting as topics, but please feel free to write about what resonates with you and send it to me so I can share it here:


  • tips for getting pregnant 
  • tips for dealing with morning sickness and nausea 
  • tips for keeping in shape during pregnancy
  • home birth or hospital birth - share your birthing experience 
  • what is your must have baby product
  • what is your must have pregnancy product
  • baby shower - presents ideas - what to give
  • first week with newborn baby